ADVICEs TO THE PARENTS
TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAY
For your children to make the most of their lessons, please think to:
- Equip them correctly: anorak, helmet, gloves/mittens, sun-glasses, sun-cream, tissues.
- Label their skis.
- Avoid following the lesson and calling out to your child during the lesson.
- Please inform us if your child has any health issue.
- We strongly recommend that all children wear a helmet for their lessons with the ESF.
- Please let the instructor decide whether your child need to change level.
The 10 good conduct rules
- Rule #1
- Rule #2
Adapt your speed and behaviour to suit your own abilities, the general conditions of the slopes and the weather.
- Rule #3
Choose a route in such a way not to endanger skiers or snowboarders ahead.
- Rule #4
Leaves enough space for the overtaken skier or snowboarder to make any voluntary or involuntary movement.
- Rule #5
Make sure to be able to enter safely into a slope or an exercise area by examining up and down the slopes.
- Rule #6
In the event of a fall, free the slope as fast as possible. Always stay about on the side of the slopes.
- Rule #7
Use the side of the slope to go up or down by foot.
- Rule #8
All skiers must respect the sign-posting.
- Rule #9
Everyone must assist and help rescue in the event of an accident.
- Rule #10
If you are involved in an accident or are a mere witness, you must give your identity.